Páginas

jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

UN TOQUE PRIMAVERAL

Hoy, para ir despidiéndome del verano he optado por una camisa de estampado floral, que hace que la despedida al buen tiempo sea más llevadera y, es perfecta tanto para dar un paseo a media tarde como para ir a cenar.
Espero que os guste :)


Today, for saying goodbie to summer I've chosen a floral printed shirt which makes the farewell less hard and it's perfect for going for a walk or going to a dinner.
I hope you like it :)

















JEANS - RIVER ISLAND
SHIRT - PRIMARK
SHOES - SHANA
BAG - VINTAGE

PHOTOGRAPHY/FOTOGRAFÍA - Jennifer Parra Bermúdez


1 comentario:

  1. Hello Aida,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ResponderEliminar